Connie Regan-Blake is one of America’s most celebrated storytellers.
She has captivated the hearts and imaginations of people around the globe with her powerful performances and workshops. Entertaining audiences in 47 states, 17 countries and on 6 continents, she brings the wisdom, humor and drama of stories to main stage concert halls, libraries and into the corporate world.
“Storytelling is alive and well, primarily because of Connie Regan-Blake.”ABC Good Morning America
Renowned professional storyteller and Asheville local, Connie offers an evening storytelling performance entitled, “Taking A Leap: An Evening of Stories with Connie Regan-Blake.” The performance will take place at the Black Mountain Center for the Arts at 7:30pm on Friday, July 21st. Tickets are available for $20 in advance or you can buy them at the door for $25.
Come to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville for 7 days of story-listening & story-telling along with coaching, community & supportive exploration. This workshop welcomes all levels of expertise, from beginner to experienced teller. Participants discover ways of being in the world that nurture your creative flow while developing skills to:
- Find, create, learn, and polish stories
- Effectively integrate voice with image, gesture, and emotion
- Embody a story and break free of memorization
- Engage in companion listening and learn to give self and partner appreciations
- Activate your body as a key component of a well-told tale
- Use your voice, breath, and silence to support the audience’s listening journey