This fall Connie is excited to again offer an online learning opportunity to grow your storytelling voice and creativity!
Join her on Wednesday afternoons (check your timezone) starting October 26, 2022 to explore “The Landscapes of Story and Telling.” These four story-work sessions with a weekly format allows for skills to grow over time while encouraging a consistency in discovering, revisiting and refining your stories.
During these weekly sessions participants are invited to:
- Draw on memories & traditional stories in developing and growing your stories
- Work with partners and in small groups to illuminate new viewpoints
- Practice deep listening and appreciative feedback
- Increase confidence in giving voice to your stories
- Cultivate your skills and delight in telling stories
All are welcome: Connie’s current and former students as well as newcomers.
If you know of others who might enjoy and benefit from the classes, your help in spreading the word is always appreciated! To register and check out all the details, visit the workshop page.